5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not a good way to start the morning



Keithen had an eye exam yesterday and they tightened his frames up afterwards. Evidently, it wasn't comfortable to him this morning. He broke his frames trying to put them on first thing this morning. Ouch. Bad news: looks like at least $58 to replace them. Good news: they have the frames in stock so we're back to the eye doctor's office again today. (No, we're not going to tape them back together so he looks more like Harry Potter!)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, April 05, 2006 , Blogger dakotablueeyes said...

    holy crap i should say too tight

     
  • At 10:20 AM, April 06, 2006 , Anonymous the lovely wife said...

    Carissa - On a completely unrelated note...I was just looking up info on the east side La Leche League, and I noticed that one of the leader's names is Carissa. Is that you?

    Dani - the lovely wife of Jason 266

     
  • At 5:03 PM, April 06, 2006 , Blogger Carissa said...

    Dani - Yep...that's me! :)

     
  • At 11:51 PM, April 06, 2006 , Blogger Anne said...

    oh man...not even a bit of masking tape could fix those. not that we'd try it but man. Once while I was doing sit-ups, 16 yrs ago-agh!, I returned to laying on my back and my glasses just broke right in half like that. It was just a good day to break I guess.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home