5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

On the 18th day of Advent, my Grandma gave to me.....



Kaylee and Ruby got necklaces today. I'm betting Grandma did that on purpose so that they can wear them to the Christmas concert tonight! :) Keithen got a new puzzle with horses on it. It's 100 pieces...I don't think he's ever done one that big, but I'm not sure!

Kaylee was being pouty when I took their picture today. She was upset that she didn't get to sit in the middle, which is apparently some kind of huge deal to her and Keithen. Ruby could care less who sits where as long as she gets her present. (Smart girl!) Kaylee did cheer up when she saw her pretty pink necklace though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home