5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

On the 15th day of Advent, my Grandma gave to me....





Hello Kitty!

Kaylee got a little stuffed Hello Kitty that almost caused her to go into a seizure of joy! She was rolling around in the bean bag yelling, "Hello Kitty! Hello Kitty! I got Hello Kitty!" I think she liked it, LOL!

Ruby got a little stuffed black cat and Keithen got a little dog. I guess they are two of Hello Kitty's friends. Keithen liked his until he saw the Hello Kitty on the tag on the bottom of it. I think he was afraid it was too "girly" when he saw that label. Maybe if I cut it off he'll think it's OK again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home