5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Getting my behind into gear

I'm supposed to be planning a holiday party for 20-something first graders. I haven't given it a lot of thought yet and I haven't talked to the other room-mother to see if she's done anything yet. Officially getting off my behind and getting something accomplished on this starting today!

For the games, I think we'll do -

Frosty the Snowman
Supplies:
A roll of toilet paper for each team Sheet of orange, black, red and yellow construction paper for each team Hat for each team Scissors for each team
How To Play: Have several teams of four or five children. When you say, "GO" they should wrap one of the people on their team up in toilet paper (leaving an opening for nose and eyes). Once they've built their "Frosty" they can utilize the hat and construction paper to decorate him with. Put a time limit on decorating. Give a prize for the first completed Frosty, most unique Frosty, ugliest Frosty, cutest Frosty, etc.

And then one, maybe 2 other games. I was thinking of a Christmas card toss or a Rudolph relay (with red noses). I should make sure to plan one "sit down" thing too maybe - but the other mom is supposed to be working on crafts so maybe that'll take care of that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home