5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's October already!? Mmmmm....candy!

I love Halloween. We've already started decorating here! Ruby helped me put some decorations out in the front yard yesterday afternoon. We still need to get batteries for the little blinky lights that go in the windows.

I love dressing up and passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I love helping my kiddos pick out their costumes and taking them around the neighborhood to fill their buckets up with loot. There's nothing better than getting free candy! (YES...I am an admitted chocoholic!)

So...it's almost time to decide what kind of goodies we'll be passing out this year. I always try to have something besides candy and I still have some stickers left from last Halloween that we'll be using. Now we just need to decide what kind of sweets to fill our cauldron with before the big day comes! We usually get some kind of suckers and some chocolates. If you're still trying to decide what kind of Halloween treats are sure to make the neighborhood kids say YOURS is the coolest house on the block, check out http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/halloween-candy.php for a few ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home