5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, September 30, 2005

My Handsome Boy!


Keithen spent much of his morning at the park zipping around as if he were walking on a balance beam. He also enjoyed loving on the babies who were with us, especially sweet Justin who spent some time cuddling in my lap. I think he was torn between running and playing and entertaining the little ones who were too young to take off on their own yet. He's always been drawn to little ones. I'm sure one day he's going to be a great AP daddy! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, October 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He was so great with Justin!! I loved watching the two of them... well when I wasn't busy chasing Nick and trying to get him not to run in the parking lot LOL

     
  • At 11:47 AM, October 06, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I love watching him with babies. He certainly was in love with Justin!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home