5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Rod Stewart & Penny Lancaster had a water birth!

I had heard him interviewed a few weeks ago. He was talking about going to birthing classes, including emergency childbirth in case he had to be the one to catch the baby! They had an unmedicated waterbirth in a hospital on Sunday.

I love that Rod was quoted as saying -

"Both Penny and our baby son are gorgeous, healthy and doing well. I am so very proud of my girl Pen for the commitment, courage and strength she showed throughout."

And Penny said -

"It means so much to Rod and I that we were able to keep to our birthing plan and have our baby naturally. It was the most empowering and spiritual experience of my life."

Yeah! Good for them! I even read that he got into the birthing tub with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home