5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Keithen's Puppet Project


Keithen had to make a paper bag puppet for school this month for the "Book-It" program. He decided to make Harry Potter. Daddy did help a bit with attaching the trash bag for the school robe. I think he did a great job and we had to take a picture with him in his Halloween costume holding his puppet.

Richer Than Gold

I had a mother who read me things

That wholesome life to the boy heart brings --
Stories that stir with an upward touch,
Oh, that each mother of boys were such!

You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be --
I had a mother who read to me.
-- Strickland Gillilan (1869-1954)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home